Tuesday, April 5, 2011

WELCOME


Are you CRAZY about making cards? Good, come join the rest of us and we'll share some great ideas.

I will post some cards I've made and I will add sites where you can find other ideas for card making. If you want to post a link to your card site from here, please email me at: pelliott60@roadrunner.com and include the site where you post your cards.

Can't wait to see what we all come up with!

This is a card I had a lot of fun with and can't wait to mail it to someone (not that I wish anyone to be ill)!
For this card I used stamps. I colored in the "bug" and cut it out. I then used a post-it-note to cover up the bug on the stamp and inked it up again this time with Staz on ink. After taking off the post-it-note I stamped the image on a clear transparency. When I cut the bottle out I cut it like paper dolls, with the tabs on the bottom and both sides. I also cut off the top of the cork, even with the bottle. I used glue dots to wrap the bottle around the bug in the jar image. Then I cut flat cork in the correct shape (I traced around a stamped image of the cork) and added the "real" cork to the bottle.
The finishing touch was a border of all the insect stamps I could find.

I think this would cheer up someone who was not feeling his/her best. I know it makes me smile.





No comments:

Post a Comment