Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Birthday Cards

I really loved the paper I began with and planned the card around that. I had fun with this card and hope you like it.











I found this cute honeycomb paper in a 6X6 pad "Country Drive" from Echo Park. I couldn't resist making it into a card.









I really love this combination of colors. It makes me feel good to look at them so I was very excited when I found this paper with all three colors in it. Hope it makes you smile.












I fell in love with the green and brown in this paper (picture doesn't do it justice--sorry about that).








Have you got someone who just loves the beach? This sand shaker card may be just the card to wish that person a happy birthday.








Do you find it difficult to make masculine cards? For me, it's the hardest! I do like the look of using Kraft paper and just the black ink. I think it's masculine and sophisticated. I inked the edges and raised it up as well.









Do you LOVE the hedgehog stamps as much as I do???
This card allowed me to make an original birthday card, using a hedgehog stamp. I added different balloons, some party paper and a strip of red.






Ever look at your scraps and KNOW you just have too many? That's what happened when I made this card. I used scraps to make the background on this card. It's really a nice feeling to create a card out of your scraps. Give it a try.










I used a single flower stamp and masked over as I went along. I used colored pencils. I later added three gems to the upper right hand corner of the sentiment.

No comments:

Post a Comment