Monday, September 26, 2011

Anniversary

I saw a similar card on line and really liked it so I made some. I had the owl stamp. I stamped paper with the wood grain and cut it into log shapes. I used baker's twine (for the first time) for the swing. I added faux stitch lines to give it a more finished look. I also stamped x's and o's with a stamp.









I embossed the bkgd, added a black mat and then worked on the front. I stamped the branch and birds directly onto the white front. I then stamped the birds again on blue paper, cut them cut, and added them with 3 D dots. I added a strip of patterned paper across the bottom and ribbon. I stamped the sentiment.









#24

I cut the blender with the From My Kitchen Cricut cartridge. I cut a piece from a gift bag for the glittery background. I used a heart punch to cut the two hearts and then threaded them through a ribbon. I left them unglued at first, but they kept moving around so I ended up using glue dots on them. I added a butterfly in the upper left hand corner. Inside it says You blend really well together. Nice for an anniversary or wedding.

No comments:

Post a Comment