Friday, November 18, 2011

Christmas ideas

# 64 I used a car stamp and stamped it 4 times, each time on a different color. Then I used the red car as the base and cut and glued the other colored parts to it. I used markers to add some shading. I used a cloud sky bkgd, added torn paper for snow and then stamped the trees. I added car tracks with a grey pencil and then added the sentiment.








# 62 I haven't finished this card yet, but really like how it's looking. I bought a new gingerbread border punch and was anxious to try it out. I added "frosting" details to it to make sure it looked like gingerbreadmen instead of a fence. I cut the house with "My Community" Cricut cartridge and added some peppermint stickers. I covered the gum drops with Frosty Lace Stickles and added some to the roof and chimney as well. I now need to add a sentiment.








# 61 I got this idea from a commercial card I saw. I used basic shapes to make the card, stamped items for the reindeer and Santa and the presents are stickers. I added the funny saying because it looked like some trips I've been on when their was some "disagreement" going on. I thought that would be fun.









# 60 Here are my friends, the hedgehogs, again!
I used Distress ink on the bkgd and sticky tape sheet, torn, to mask off the snowy hill. I raised the colored images with 3D dots and added some snow flake embellishments I've had for awhile.
Then I added the sentiment, which I printed out on a clear label. Finally I added Frosty Lace glitter to the hats and the snowy hill.









# 58 I like the look of sharp contrast and that's what I went for with this card. I really like simple and crisp looking cards. I hope I achieved that here.










# 57 I started with the paper strip at the bottom. I really liked that paper. I then cut a sleigh with my Cricut from "Joys of the Season". I took the sayings from the Christmas song---most all know. I thought that would be fun.








This is the inside of the card. I missed the bottom of his beard in this one. I went back and "fixed" it.








# 56 Here is another of the hedgehog stamps I love so much. I made the little guy 3D. I inked around the circle and heat embossed the sentiment. I also added faux stitches along the edges of the patterned paper strips.











# 55 Talk about loving the "raggedy" series, here they are again. Love, love, love these carolers. I can almost hear their songs. I colored them with colored pencils. I used Distress ink on the bkgd.









# 54 I used stamps and the cricut to make this card. I copied the idea from a class I was taking. After talking with Elaine, I added the gilded mirror.









# 53 Love this new duel set of a stamp and embossing folder for the bkgd. I cut the candy ornament with "Joys of the Season" cartridge.









# 52 A gift card for Christmas? Make it special.

















This is the inside of a gift card idea.









# 59 I used this digital image to create a card for an on-line class I was taking. I fell in love with the "raggedy" series.

No comments:

Post a Comment