Saturday, February 4, 2012

Birthday Cards

I got this idea from the Internet. Don't you just love the Internet!!!! I stamped the butterflies with Staz-On white and added white embossing powder, on vellum. Then them cut them out and used rolled up glue dots to adhere the bodies to the card. I added pearls and a greeting.









I got the idea for this card on the Internet. I thought it was very feminine so I wanted to make it. I stamped my flower 3 times and colored them. Then I cut them in layers. I didn't use 3D because I didn't want it to be too thick. I turned up some of the edges on the flower as well as the leaves. I added Flower Soft to the center. I used Distress ink to color the bkgd for the flower. I added pearls and stamped the greeting.









I'm getting up there in age (and so are my friends) so I made this card for one of them. On the inside it has a saying I found on the Internet:
"I like your optimism, buying green bananas at your age."










I have a friend who LOVES strawberries so I iris folded this card for her.

1 comment:

  1. The pink flower is gorgeous - love what you did with it! Your pink pps are perfect and love the shading of the green around the flower - beautiful!!!!

    ReplyDelete