Saturday, February 4, 2012

Easter Cards

I cut a hole in the base card, another hole a little smaller in a blue paper. I stamped the image twice and colored them in. I glued one behind the blue paper and then cut out the parts which spilled over the edge and added them on the front of the card. I then added the green stamped leaves for added interest.











This was going to be a new-born baby card where it would say something like, "So glad you hatched out in time for Easter", but I wasn't sure if it would offend people so I made it into an Easter card. I really love the "little guy" with the shell still on his head. I used two different stamps for this. I inked around the outside of the card for more color.









First I used Distress inks for the sky and grass. Then I stamped with a "grass" stamp. I cut the sentiment like a cloud and inked around that. I put the large egg on flat and 3D'd the bunny.









I bought the saying because I love the humor. I was going to color all the "eggs" brown so I wanted a lot of color with my papers, without detracting from the humor, so I picked some bright colors for strips and added some faux stitching down both sides. I added the House Mouse stamped images with 3D dots.

No comments:

Post a Comment