Saturday, February 4, 2012

Valentines

I made a Valentine candy box card. I learned this from a DVD I ordered from Paper Wishes. I will fill the "box" with mini Hershey bars. The card opens as well. I added glossy accents to one heart on the front. I added borders which I punched with a heart border punch. I stamped the sentiment. This was a fun card to make.









I used a black base card for this card, added a strawberry and heart patterned paper and then put on the white scalloped circle. I stamped the sentiment and then stamped all the different hearts with red ink. Some hearts are put on flat and some are 3D. It's busier than most of my cards, but I think I like the look.









This Valentine card I made while taking an on line class. I was learning how to make a reverse image. I used that with the bird holding the heart. I added Stickles to a few of the hearts. I embossed the base card and rounded the corners.









I used a hedgehog stamp for this one. I cut a hole in the front and made the hedgehog 3D so that it pops out when the card is closed. I added ribbon around the top and bottom where the paper and base card meet. Then I added the knot.










Sorry about the glare. This is a 3D stand-up card. I used Penny Black hedgehog stamps. The one in the back I just extended the fence to make it fit.

1 comment:

  1. What beautiful valentine cards - my favorite is the hearts all around your scalloped circle! So cute :)

    ReplyDelete