Saturday, April 9, 2011

Baby Cards


I had this baby feet stamp and was anxious to try it out. This is what I came up with. I got the basic idea on the Internet somewhere.










I got the idea for this card somewhere on the Internet. I made some in soft colors: pink, green, blue, and yellow as well as this bright pink.

I added a mini safety pin which matched the colors of the base cards. I didn't have a scallop punch the right size so I cut out a circle and, when the top two circles were attached, I cut around the largest circle with fancy scissors. The flowers, teddy bear, butterfly and left bow are all 3D. I added multi-colored ribbon (which I'm sad to say they aren't making any more).
I really like the hedgehog stamps. You'll see I use them a lot. What is your favorite stamp right now?

No comments:

Post a Comment