Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Kids Cards

Do you have grandchildren you'd like to send cards to? I will be adding a few ideas here.
I cut the worm from Cricut cartridge "Create a Critter" at "2". I just drew the apple free hand and added the sentiment by using a clear mailing label. This could be sent to a grandchild or used for Teacher Appreciation Day as well.



Here' a card to help you "hug" a child over the miles. I used several different stamps and clear mailing labels.























I cut the alien from Cricut cartridge "B is for Boy". I added all the eyes. I used a white gel pen to make stars in background. I added a blue circle and green scraps for Earth. Inside I wrote "You are out of this world".







I used "B is for Boy" Cricut cartridge to cut the truck and "Our Community Cricut cartridge to cut the road. Inside I have the saying "Have a truck load of fun on your birthday".









I used my Create a Critter cartridge for this card. I put it all on a muted multi-colored background and added stitch marks to finish it off.

No comments:

Post a Comment