Saturday, April 9, 2011

General Cards

Ever just want a GENERAL, up-lifting card? Here are some for you.


I used self sticky cork for a background on this fun card.















Do you just love shoes? This might be a card that interests you! I used two different stamps and some "shoe" paper I've been waiting to use.








I used a stamp for the picture and Distress Inks for the background. I wanted to make it look like water in the fish bowl so I added Glossy Accents to it.








I used two different stamps for this card. I colored the butterflies with glaze pens, leaving everything else black and white. I made the butterflies 3D.






Loved the "Singing in the Rain" movie (that dates me) and this card reminds me of that song. I used the April Showers Cricut cartridge to cut the words at 1 1/2", the boots at 1" (I cut them down shorter) and the umbrella at 2". The girl is a stamp I use quite often. I actually stamped her three times for each card so I could have a fancy dress and a different bow. I was lucky enough to have some raindrop shaped gems. I just free-handed cut the puddle.

Do you love pop corn as much as I do? As much as these mice do?? I stamped this twice so that I could 3D three of the mice and the pot. I then used Liquid Applique over the pop corn, let it dry over night and then used the embossing heat tool on it.




This card was fun to make, but a lot of cutting out.I used my Cricut to cut the basket (3" from Cheerful Seasons cartridge). I stamped carrots right onto the white background and on additional paper. Those I added with foam squares. I stamped the bunny , colored it, and cut it out. I added the bunny with a 3D dot. I stamped the sentiment. Then it looked unfinished to me so I added faux stitch lines and a pearl. Fun!











I am sorry about the front being sideways, I couldn't get it to upload correctly, but wanted to share the card.

I cut the fruits with my Cricut using the "From My Kitchen" cartridge and, for the faces, I used Peachy Keen stamps. For the nuts, I used "B is for Boy" Cricut cartridge. The stamps I used on this card are from Stampabilities.
This is a fun card to send when you are just thinking of someone or as a thank you.









No comments:

Post a Comment